BUiLDERS toolkit terms and conditions
You must read and follow these BUiLDERS Toolkit rules.
By downloading or using any of the materials in the BUiLD toolkit, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Acceptable Use. The materials in the BUiLDERS Toolkit are designed to help you spread the word about the global housing need and Habitat for Humanity’s affordable housing mission by encouraging people to “take the BUiLD pledge,” “join the BUiLD movement,” read more about the BUiLD campaign and/or make a donation at www.habitat.org/build. You are not authorized to use the BUiLDERS Toolkit in connection with the collection of donations (even if on behalf of Habitat for Humanity), commercial activity (such as the sale of products or the promotion of your business) or any contests, sweepstakes, raffles or lotteries.
- Habitat for Humanity Name and Logo.
- Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is the exclusive owner of several trademarks, including HABITAT FOR HUMANITY®, the Habitat for Humanity logo, HABITAT®, BUiLD®, the BUiLD logos, and various phrases such as “What will you build?” and “Help build it.” By downloading or using any of the materials in the BUiLDERS toolkit, you acknowledge HFHI’s ownership of the foregoing logos, phrases, names and trademarks, and agree not to contest or assist others in contesting the ownership or validity of them, and further agree that you will not, without a separate written license from HFHI, use any logo, phrase, name or trademark that is the property of HFHI or confusingly similar to any logo, phrase, name or trademark that is the property of HFHI.
- You may not use or reproduce any logo, phrase, name or mark owned by HFHI for any purpose (including participating in BUiLD) without separate written permission from HFHI, except that you may use the materials in the BUiLD toolkit (http://www.habitat.org/build/toolkit.aspx) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- HFHI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse permission or terminate at any time your use of the BUiLDERS toolkit.
- User Generated Content. You may decide to post, stream, transmit or otherwise provide photos, videos, ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics, opinions, designs, customizations or other content as part of BUiLD (collectively, “User Generated Content”). You understand that all User Generated Content publicly posted is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not HFHI, bear all risks and liabilities for all User Generated Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available as part of BUiLD.