To serve as a place of knowledge, expertise, advice and innovation, enabling low- and very low-income families to acquire adequate housing.
What we do
- Facilitate collaboration between public, private and third-sector actors in the market.
- Develop sustainable and innovative housing solutions for those who lack adequate housing.
- Increase access to affordable shelter among lower-income populations.
Areas of practice
These major focus areas are supported by integrated outreach and knowledge management teams:
- Affordable housing finance.
- Water and sanitation and other basic services.
- Disaster risk reduction and mitigation.
- Sustainable housing and human settlements.
- Advisory services.
- Research and knowledge development.
- Peer learning opportunities.