Affiliate Support Center Representative
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a knowledgeable and customer service oriented Affiliate Support Center Representative at our operational headquarters located in Americus, Georgia.
The Affiliate Support Center exists to help Habitat for Humanity affiliates throughout North America effectively operate, succeed, and grow. It helps affiliates implement their work and serve more families. This support can be as simple as guiding a caller to the right place on the intranet, or as complex as providing guidance in a crisis. the Affiliate Support Center tracks interactions with affiliates in a customer-relationship management database so that other staff members can provide service based on each affiliate's unique needs.
The Support Center Representative acts as a resource for interpretation, guidance and application of HFHI policies and best practices for U.S. and Canada affiliates, State Support Organizations, Chapters, and ReStores, including but not limited to:
- HFHI Policy Manuals.
- HFHI Affiliate Operation Manuals.
- Policy and Document development.
- Best Practices in all areas of operation.
- Special programs and HFHI grants such as NRI, National service, NSP, and Capacity Build.
- Act as initial screening for contacts, determining the level and type of assistance required and assuring the contact is directed to the appropriate resource.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to a variety of incoming contact types including email, phone, fax and letters and must be able to respond using the contact’s preferred method.
- Participate in outbound campaigns notifying affiliates of learning opportunities and reminders regarding HFHI reporting requirements and program follow up.
- Assist in urgent outbound calls such as disaster assessment.
- Document interactions in an efficient and effective manner in HFHI software for use by the entire Affiliate Services Team.
- Bachelor's degree; would be willing to consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service related experience in an office environment.
- Willingness and ability to work the 11-8pm shift.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word); experience with SalesForce, SharePoint, Cisco phones preferred.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with a variety of demographics with little to no face-to-face interaction.
- Problem solver with strong critical thinking, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven professional conflict resolution skills.
- Self-starter who can multitask and work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to apply best practices and capacity building techniques to affiliates.
- Ability to clearly document pertinent activities and information.
- Knowledge of affiliate operations and how they relate to Habitat for Humanity International preferred.
- Knowledge of Habitat for Humanity International support systems, offerings and practices preferred.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Function:||Administrative, US Programs, US Affiliate|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Hourly|
|Auto Req ID:||326BR|