Affiliate Support Center Representative
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an energetic, proactive Affiliate Support Center Representative to work at our Operational Headquarters, located in Americus, Georgia. The ideal candidate for this position acts as a resource for interpretation, guidance, and application of Habitat for Humanity International policies and best practices for U.S. and Canada affiliates, State Support Organization, Campus Chapters and ReStores. Areas of assistance that the individual will provide guidance on include:
• Habitat for Humanity International policy manuals.
• Habitat for Humanity International affiliate operation manuals.
• Policy and document development.
• Best practices in all areas of operation.
• Special programs and Habitat for Humanity International grants such as Neighborhool Revitalization Initiative, National Service, Neighborhood Stabilization Program, and Capacity Build.
• Act as initial screening for contacts, determining the level and type of assistance required and assuring the contact is directed to the appropriate resource.
• Respond efficiently and effectively to a variety of incoming contact types including email, phone, fax and letters, and must be able to respond using the contact’s preferred method.
• Participate in outbound campaigns notifying affiliates of learning opportunities and reminders regarding HFHI reporting requirements and program follow up.
• Assist in urgent outbound calls such as disaster assessment.
• Document interactions in an efficient and effective manner in HFHI software for use by the entire Affiliate Services Team.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3-5 years of experience in customer service roles including phone and email interactions.
• Strong knowledge of affiliate operations and how they relate to Habitat for Humanity International.
• Extensive knowledge of HFHI affiliate support systems, offerings and practices.
• Ability to apply best practices and capacity building techniques to affiliates of all sizes.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of demographics with little to no face to face interaction.
• Ability to discern underlying issues, causes and effects in regard to affiliate and HFHI practices and personnel.
• Self-starter who can multi-task and work both independently and as a team player.
• Problem solver with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills.
• Proficient in the use of the technology such as Outlook, Excel, Word, SalesForce, SharePoint, and Cisco phone system.
• Ability to clearly document pertinent activities and information for use by the entire affiliate services team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT into the online system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veterans/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 170|