Direct Marketing Office Coordinator
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International(HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional to fill the role of Direct Marketing Office Coordinator to support the Deputy Director of Direct Marketing. This position will be based at our Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
• Coordinate agenda and meeting dates for all department meetings including conference calls. Record and distribute team meeting notes including action items.
• Create and maintain departmental reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
• Handle event and meeting planning, including travel, catering, meeting space.
• Process expense reports for directors upon their completion of travel.
• Maintain calendar schedule for Deputy Director, Direct Marketing.
• Compose, proofread and edit correspondence and reports.
• Maintain organized file structure of corporate records including vendors files, sample books, organizational documents, etc.
• Provide orientation and coordinate work flow of Temps or volunteers in the Direct Marketing Department.
• Interact with donors and vendors via phone or written communication with a high level of professionalism
• Implement and document internal business processes for the department including the maintenance of the DM Sharepoint Site.
• Handle processing of contracts (includes securing signatures and getting hard and digital copies to file).
• Renewal of HFHI and DM Vendor State Registration – handle processing of documents (includes securing signatures and getting hard/digital copies to file).
• Under the direction of the various DM Directors, conduct data integrity and data QC projects.
• Under the direction of the Director, New Donor Acquisition, review, approve (or escalate) list rental requests.
• Assist with Copy Routing for various DM programs.
• Complete ad hoc requests and other duties assigned accurately and in a timely manner.
1-2 year experience in an office coordination and support role.
Bachelor's degree required.
Working knowledge of MS software to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and basic office equipment.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple projects.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Exceptional phone etiquette and customer service.
Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 198|