Housing Support Services Manager
Habitat for Humanity International's Asia Pacific office is growing and seeking a Housing Support Services Manager in the Philippines. This position is responsible for supporting the growth and development of housing support services (HSS) initiatives within the AP office, local HFH National Organizations (NOs), Financial Service Providers (FSPs), and other implementing partners. This role will work cooperatively with other members of the Operations team to provide contruction technical assistance and institutional technical assistance to Habitat national programs. This position will be located in Manila, Philippines.
- Lead coordination with internal and external entities on all housing support service matters.
- Design sustainable relationships with microfinance institution while supporting the flow of the financing product.
- Monitor and evalute the microfinance relationships and all Housing Support Services products and services suite.
- Develop original case studies with the goal of promoting Housing Support Services offerings to new country programs.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical, related field.
- 5+ years related professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction and low-income housing programs.
- Work experience in Asia Pacific region highly preferred.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Region:||Asia & the Pacific|
|Job Position Type:||International Employment|
|Job Function:||International Programs|
|Job Position Category:||International Post|
|Auto Req ID:||443BR|