Lead IT Solution Architect
A solution architect is responsible for understanding internal and external customer needs, and designing application systems and interfaces that allow customers to implement systems for their technology business applications. This involves performing requirements validation, analysis and planning to implement a solution that will meet business needs within financial budget guidelines. This may include researching software and hardware products or services, and finding best solutions and prices to meet business requirements. In most cases, the architect develops, presents and translates the design to customers to ensure the design will meet the customers' requirements. The solution architect is also responsible for bringing together diverse products and vendors to solve the business needs. The solution architect is involved in the full life cycle from concept to implementation.
- Responsible for engaging in senior level business and technology decision makers discussions related to business value, information technology, security and application support areas. Enable other members of the technical team and client groups to work together to design solutions, develop business cases, and deliver excellence in project delivery and operational areas.
- Responsible for providing detailed reliable solutions and estimates for CRM and Fundrasising related initiatives. Evaluate competitive technologies and recommend solutions that enable IT to migrate customer business functionality from current platforms to new leverageable solutions, and/or integrate with a variety of hosted customer solutions.
- Responsible to articulate architectural and application support differences between solution methods, and on both the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- The Lead Solution Architect will work closely with project stakeholders and provide technical expertise in seeing projects through to completion. Responsible for assisting or providing technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle.
- This position will work with the Enterprise Architecture and Information Management IT director to ensure application integration and data quality best practices are defined and followed for the CRM & Fundraising suite of applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology or Engineering, or an MBA in a related field.
- Technical certification in relevant technologies
- At least 5 years of experience working with business applications and application support and data analysis.
Position requires knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, demonstrated consulting skills, and experience with large enterprise deployments in complex heterogeneous environments
Key to this position is the ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of an application delivery project.
The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and scope management.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of business and technical experience, as well as the following:- Candidate should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience implementing CRM systems
- A broad understanding of enterprise applications, integration and data management technologies, web and database applications, and software development methodologies.
- Proven experience managing projects. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high client satisfaction and effective team dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; demonstrated ability to foster positive constructive working relationships
-Experience in Application Development, Data Integration and Customization processes, standards and implementations
- Demonstrated progressively responsible positions within Information Systems
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with multi-national staff; highly motivated to perform in a lead role.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manilla, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Salaried|
|Auto Req ID:||29BR|