Manager - Web Content Support
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a seasoned professional for the role of Manager - Web Content Support. Working in conjunction to the Associate Directer - Web Services, this role will coordinate all content suport needs for the organization.
The primary job functions of this position include creating, editing and maintaining webpages for all of Habitat.org, working with all groups througout the organization on their content, including the best use of content and layout manipulation with a CMS and provided training and ongoing support as needed for new and existing users of Habitat.org.
* BA or BS (Communications, Marketing or Business preferred) and 5-7 years of overall experience, to include the following:
* 3+ years direct management experience
* At least 5 years experience working with HTML and CSS
* At least 5 years experience in creating solid SEO based content, keywords, alt tags and meta tag generation
* 5+ years of Web usability including working within an existing framework with templates
* 4+ years experience working within complex content management systems, preferably Drupal
* 5+ years experience using Google Analytics
* 4+ years of website Project Management
In addition, the following are also required:
* Experience working with IT professionals
* Experience working within a group of peers to accomplish tasks
* High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
* An excellent understanding of web development processes
* Current knowledge of web best practices and usability and how to utilize them appropriately on various types of web based projects (email, website, web content, navigation, etc.)
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 122|