Online Publicity Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
1. Write engaging and accurate social media posts, including status updates and Tweets, for HFHI, affiliate and partner social media networks.
2. Select appropriate content such as videos and photos that share Habitat's story and be able to write blurbs for multiple platforms that engage online audiences.
3. Project manages the creation of digital content that specifically is designed to publicize Habitat World online content, such as info graphics.
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
1. Put together and implement approved strategic plans to promote online content; digitally disseminate stories, blog posts and multimedia; increase readership in existing audiences and cultivate new ones; foster deeper engagement with the general public.
2. Effectively leverage and deploy content throughout HFHI, habitat.org and magazine.habitat.org; develop connections with area offices and ongoing HFHI events, programs and partners to integrate provided content into their efforts and outreach.
3. Promote Habitat World online content through social media and increase audience interaction; identify publicity opportunities both through online and traditional media.
4. Create campaigns to boost Habitat World online subscriptions; coordinate acquisition of new e-mail lists; explore opportunities with other HFHI departments to share lists and build relationships with key stakeholders. Identify advertising and promotional opportunities and likewise coordinate with other HFHI departments pursuing their own ongoing digital marketing efforts.
5. Collect and analyze data from marketing initiatives and report on it bi-monthly.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
· 5-7 years of experience with and strong understanding of social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
· 5-7 years of experience in creating online marketing campaigns
· 5-7 years of marketing and promotional experience
· 5-7 years of experience in online writing and/or content creation
· Organized, strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively
Please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Title Modifier:||Habitat World|
|Posting Id:||55 786|