Salesforce System Implementer/Project Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is seeking a seasoned Salesforce System Implementer/Project Manager to work at their Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. Reporting to the Director of Program Management Office in Information Technology, this professional has responsibility for overseeing and managing projects, including but not limited to research, planning, developing, configuring, business process re-engineering, implementing and actual system setup and configuration.
Additional Responsibilities include:
1. Delivering projects on-time, within budget and meeting or exceeding client's stated requirements.
2. Providing technology solutions to HFHI functional areas.
3. Works closely with the following IT groups to ensure seamless delivery to our clients: Infrastructure Services, Application Development and Application Production Support, Enterprise Architecture and Information Management.
4. Responsible for program level/project level related budgeting and expenditures.
5. Responsible for training of end users to meet the needs of the business on new SalesForce functionality.
6. Perform basic Salesforce.com administration and fullfilling role of Salesforce.com technology as the subject matter expert in regards to Salesforce.com within HFHI.
7. Developing, configuring and implementing new functionality as well as changes and customizations to Salesforce, having an understanding of the business and data requirements to ensure a successful project.
8. Provide application production support to end users on the use of the SalesForce System.
9. Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
10. Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client needs.
11. Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
12. Communicates and coordinates changes with development team or partners.
13. Develops relationships with stakeholders that foster confidence Communicates effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
14. Responsible for facilitation of team and client meetings.
|Job Title Modifier:||IT|
|Posting Id:||57 934|