Sr. Specialist, Program Grant Management
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), in conjunction with its Superstorm Sandy response efforts, is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Sr. Specialist, Program Grant Management. This position is responsible for ensuring a smooth flow on a project-by-project basis, working closely with the Quality Assurance Construction Specialist and key project stakeholders. It is anticipated that this position will be a one-year assignment. This position is based in the New York City area and requires up to 50% travel within the affected region.
• Ensure the smooth flow of program grant management on a project-by-project basis, working closely with the Construction Specialist and other personnel.
• Review Scope of Work (SOW) and confirm it has been reviewed/approved by the QA Construction Specialist, verifying work estimates, timeline, use of 3rd party contractors and overall scope.
• Verify document is completed correctly – all Homeowner information included, etc.
• Ensure Homeowner agreement received which should indicate that the Homeowner agrees to the scope of the work being addressed and to allow the construction/technical staff to do the agreed upon work.
• Prepares construction related reports for Project Director/Donor/HFHI.
• Processes all Accounts Payable forms for work and reimbursements as needed.
• Prepares project reports for Project Director/Donor/HFHI.
• 3 to 5 years experience in grant management and or a grant management related type environment.
• Experience in working with Access databases.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience in compliance application and review.
• Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Title Modifier:||Sandy|
|Posting Id:||56 423|