Sr. Specialist - Web Support
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a Sr. Specialist - Web Services in our Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta. The position's primary job functions include creating, editing and maintaining webpages for our ReStores on habitat.org, working with the ReStores on their websites and content, providing training and ongoing support as needed for new and existing users for the ReStore template webstie and coordinating the support nedds for the ReStore websites as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
• 3-4 years experience with HTML and CSS
• 3-4 years experience in creating solid SEO based content, keywords, alt tags and meta tag generation
• At least 4 years experience working within complex content management systems, specifically Drupal
• 3-5 years solid experience using Google Analytics
• 3+ years of website project management
• Experience working with IT professionals required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
• A solid understanding of web development processes
• Current knowledge of web best practices and usability and how to utilize them appropriately on various types of web based projects (email, website, web content, navigation, etc).
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 115|