TX, Bryan - Director of Habitat ReStore Operations (Full-time)
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
- Generate revenue, meet budgets and maintain profitability objectives in support of Habitat for Humanity operations through the acquisition, management and marketing of Habitat ReStore products.
- Oversee all operations of ReStore, a donation based retail outlet.
- Manage donations, purchases, inventory and pick-ups.
- Manage/lead staff and volunteers toward the future development and growth of ReStore.
- Demonstrate and train staff in outstanding service to customers, donors, volunteers and others.
- Prepare annual budget and manage operations within budget.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and monitor the cash management system.
- Provide sustained network development to expand the scope of Habitat ReStore activities and develop long-term, collaborative relationships with community-based trade/business groups, churches, donors and others to secure donations and raise awareness of our mission in the community.
- Retail knowledge/management experience.
- Able to network and build relationships in the community, increase donations and public awareness.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, financial, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
To apply: Please visit www.habitatbcs.org/about/jobs/ for application instructions.