Habitat’s Communication department provides high quality photography, video production and media services for the global organization including creative conception, pre-production, post production and motion graphics support.
The department operates a full-service production facility that includes four nonlinear editing suites and a photography/video studio. In addition to production duties the department is occasionally called upon to fulfill A/V support for internal meetings and fundraising events. The position is based out of our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Collaborate with producers, photographers and the department director and manager to offer creative solutions that meet our production goals
- Work independently to produce, edit and fulfill projects such as PSA’s, branding and marketing videos, and donor and recruitment projects
- Demonstrate initiative, organization, problem solving skills and teamwork
- Catalog, organize, and archive all video materials
- Assist with determining the media that will be archived and the media that will be discarded
- Participate in the creative direction of the department
- Participate in a variety of production roles
- Bachelor's Degree in film, television or video production, or related field
- 5 years of experience in lighting, shooting, audio recording/mixing and color correction
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Advanced level proficiency in Premiere
- Final Cut Studio experience
- Familiarity with XSAN, tapeless workflows, a variety of codecs, and metadata
- Fundamental understanding of compressions, codecs, and XSAN storage
- Experience as a narrative storyteller
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Salaried|
|Auto Req ID:||450BR|