How to create charming wall art in five easy steps
Fun home decor wall art can be made out of some of the most basic materials. Follow this step-by-step tutorial below to create your own wall art from items you probably have sitting right outside your front door.
- Picture frame(s) or mirror frame(s): Purchased at a local Habitat ReStore.
- Paint: Spray paint, craft paint, etc.
- Cardboard material: Recycled box of some sort.
- Rocks: Go outside and grab some, or use some from a vacation destination or local sentimental hangout.
- Twigs: Smaller, lightweight are best – scale to fit frame size.
- Super glue: To be extra prepared, have some nail polish remover handy in case of a glue mishap – it happens to the best of us.
- Pen or marker: Black or any color that suits your style.