“How do I get involved?”  It’s one of the questions we are asked most frequently — and one question we absolutely love to answer.
As this new year begins, here’s a starter sampler of ways you can join us in 2013 as we build homes, communities and hope.
- Find your local affiliate. 
- Shop — and donate to — your local Habitat ReStore .
- Give a gift. 
- Youth, veterans, RV Care-a-Vanners, short-term or long-term — find a volunteer program  that fits you best.
- Be a part of National Women Build Week .
- Consider including a Global Village trip  in your travel plans.
- Become an advocate  for Habitat’s work through special opportunities that include the annual event Habitat on the Hill .
- Mark your calendar for World Habitat Day .
- Apply for a Habitat house. 
- Spread the word  on social media.
For more ideas and updated information — as well as inspirational stories  that demonstrate the impact of the actions we take together — be sure to follow this blog every week, visit habitat.org  and subscribe to Habitat World .