Congregations of all sizes can partner with Habitat for Humanity in a variety of ways.
What is God calling your church to do?
Consider these possibilities:
- Without the continuing prayers of millions of people, Habitat’s work could not continue.
- Support Habitat financially
- Encourage your congregation to include Habitat for Humanity in its mission work.
- Make regular donations to your local Habitat affiliate  or collect special Habitat for Humanity offerings.
- Provide in-kind goods and services.
- Raise funds to build all or part of a house.
- Make an online donation  to Habitat for Humanity International.
- Build strength and unity within your congregation as you work toward the common goal of helping others.
- Organize volunteers for a house that your congregation funds or helps fund.
- Join volunteer teams who are working on special church builds around the world.
- Organize a Global Village  team to build houses and hope in another country or community.
- Serve on local Habitat  committees.
- Engage your community
- Continue to be a voice for those in need even after construction is complete.
- Host speakers on housing issues to raise awareness of the need for decent housing.
- Make the commitment to become advocates for housing .
- Bring the Habitat message to children by using the tools available to youth leaders on Habitat’s Youth Programs site .