Continue taking action on behalf of Habitat and our work in Haiti.
- Remind Congress that land tenure affects decent housing 
- Call others to action
- Encourage them to advocate with you.
- Meet with your elected officials (resources below)
- Share your experience in Haiti.
- Share our legislative priorities .
- Learn more
- Build, learn and advocate for better shelter
- Join a Build Louder advocacy Global Village trip.
- Find out how: Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Join hundreds of others advocating for safe, affordable housing
- Participate in Habitat on the Hill, our seventh annual legislative conference.
- Feb. 4-5, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
- Register 
- Start planning for World Habitat Day 2013
- Help raise a collective voice in support of adequate shelter worldwide.
- Observed Monday, Oct. 7.
- More information 
Resources distributed prior to/during the Carter Work Project:
- Education and Advocacy Guide (4MB .pdf) 
- A tool to equip you with information to "Build Louder."
- A brief historical background.
- Summary of the impact of the Haiti earthquake.
- Outline of the recovery efforts to date.
- A review of Habitat’s disaster response.
- Details about Habitat’s advocacy efforts in Haiti.
- Fact sheets (1 MB .pdf) 
- Were distributed each morning during the trip to help you better understand the shelter challenges in Haiti and around the world.
- These focused on the daily themes  of the Carter Work Project.
Videos and photos
Present your CWP experience to colleagues, friends, family, church or civic groups. You can also use these videos and slideshows to help recruit additional advocates.
Elected officials resources
Use the following resources to help you when meeting with decision-makers.
- Elected officials presentation (180KB .pdf) 
- Why it is important to meet with your elected officials.
- How to do so effectively.
- ABCs of meeting with your elected officials 
- Habitat's policy priorities 
- Find your Congressional representative’s contact information (United States only) at www.usa.gov .
- After your visit, send the feedback form  to email@example.com .