Habitat for Humanity invites companies, corporations, and foundations to join its global mission of eliminating poverty housing. A growing number of Habitat’s corporate and foundation partners build with the organization or invest resources into creating simple, decent and affordable homes where they are sorely needed.
Partnering with Habitat gives corporations and foundations a laudable and visible social responsibility project. It is a chance to show that our partners aim for more – an opportunity to give back to the community they work in and see tangible results. Habitat offers partners prominent public exposure as well as successful team building with a positive impact on their employee’s morale.
- It is a leading global housing organization working in more than 90 countries.
- It has built more than 400,000 homes and helped more than 2 million people of poverty housing.
- It is working on energy efficiency and green housing projects.
- It has considerable experience in engaging the bottom of the pyramid demographics.
- It annually mobilizes more than 600 volunteer teams on build sites worldwide.
Ways to support Habitat
For more information or to start a partnership, please contact:
Manager Corporate Engagement
Habitat for Humanity
Europe and Central Asia
811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia
Direct: +421 2 336 690 23
General: +421 2 336 690 00
Fax: +421 2 524 970 73
Email: email@example.com