Building, advocacy and education
Build Louder Global Village trips create advocates who are better-informed about Habitat’s legislative priorities and state and local issues that affect the work of our affiliates.
What you’ll do:
- Build with families in need.
- Learn about housing poverty issues.
- Come to understand your work with Habitat in a broader social context.
- Train to be a Habitat for Humanity advocate.
- Meet with the people, governments, and non-government organizations that deal with housing poverty issues.
Join a Build Louder Global Village trip
There are two ways to find out about upcoming trips: