- To facilitate alignment of donor interventions.
- To serve as a learning platform for exchanging experiences within the industry of housing finance for the poor.
The value added
- Donor coordination.
- Diverse expertise for problem solving and establishment of practices.
- Resource- and effort-sharing.
- Information and technology for learning and developing innovation.
- Work collaboratively, relying heavily upon the time of volunteer stakeholders.
- Pursue achievable goals each year through smaller sub-groups with steering committee guidance.
- Engage consultants to complete more intensive and technical work when appropriate and when funding is available.
- Open to anyone with an interest in housing finance.
- A steering committee will guide the work and commit funds to the group’s activities.
Scope of work
- The group will work in the field of housing finance.
- A list of prioritized areas will be updated regularly.