Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a volunteer to provide administrative support at our operational headquarters. Various volunteer service opportunities become available on an as-need basis, to serve within departments such as Women Build, Global Village, and Youth Programs.
Volunteers may be eligible to receive a small living allowance and a spot in our volunteer housing.
Training will be provided.
- Providing general administrative support to the department as needed.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, other volunteers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
- Willing to serve for at least 3-6 months
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Enthusiastic, creative, and able to work independently