Habitat for Humanity International is continuously seeking volunteers to provide administrative support at our operational headquarters. Various volunteer service opportunities become available on an as-need basis, to serve within departments such as Women Build, Global Village, and Youth Programs.
Volunteers may be eligible to receive a small living allowance and a spot in our volunteer housing.
Training will be provided.
General assignments include:
- Providing general administrative support to the department as needed.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, other volunteers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Be willing to serve for at least 3 months
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Be a team-player
- Have good organizational skills and understanding of basic office equipment
- Have solid computer skills
- Be enthusiastic, creative, and self-motivated