Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an individual to volunteer in our Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives department. This opportunity will be based in either Atlanta or Americus.
• Receive and log incoming calls from affiliates on logo compliance and any inquiries from the ASC.
• Responding to voicemails from affiliates on logo compliance.
• Get a list of the non-compliant affiliates (hopefully with specific issues) the reach out to inform of current status and offer assistance
• Then provide follow-up within prescribed time window report back to BSSI and Good Standing
• Update department calendar
• Keep minutes from monthly departmental meetings
Brand Promotion & Products
• Order tracking
• Calendar ship date and communicate with vendor and/or recipient depending on delivery situation
• Track new item introduction on online store (seasonal purchases from spring and summer)
• Inventory review on online store
• Basic knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Familiarity with internet research and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, etc.
• Customer service or account management experience
• Marketing or event experience a plus
• Familiarity with salesforce a plus but not required