Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an individual to volunteer in our Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives department. This opportunity will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Receive and log incoming calls from affiliates on logo compliance and any inquiries from the Affiliate Support Center.
- Responding to voicemails from affiliates on logo compliance.
- Get a list of the non-compliant affiliates (hopefully with specific issues) the reach out to inform of current status and offer assistance.
- Then provide follow-up within prescribed time window report back to BSSI and Good Standing.
- Update department calendar.
- Keep minutes from monthly departmental meetings.
- Order tracking.
- Calendar ship date and communicate with vendor and/or recipient depending on delivery situation.
- Track new item introduction on online store (seasonal purchases from spring and summer).
- Inventory review on online store.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with internet research and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, etc.
- Customer service or account management experience.
- Marketing or event experience a plus.
- Familiarity with salesforce a plus but not required.
Job Position Type:
Job Position Category:
Auto Req ID: