Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented individual to serve as Direct Marketing Initiatives Manager. Reporting to the Deputy Director, Direct Marketing, the Direct Marketing Initiatives Manager will be responsible for the implementation of new, revenue generating initiatives for the Direct Marketing program. The DM Initiatives Manager will work with each Department within the DM Unit (Donor Development, Acquisition, Reinstatement, Online, HopeBuilders, Operations and Annual Fund) to develop and deliver projects that will enhance each department’s fundraising capacity and/or increase efficiencies. These projects will be, generally speaking, outside of the normal course of business of the various DM Departments and will range from strategic fundraising projects to highly technical projects. This position will be based in HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
• Identify new fundraising opportunities and process improvements (both independently and in conjunction with other members of the DM Team).
• Develop and document the business objectives/strategic objectives with rationale based on the impact of fundraising results.
• Gather and document business requirements with an eye toward fundraising results.
• Work with IT, Finance, Legal and other groups outside of the DM department to document technical requirements and business process requirements.
• Develop project plans and manage those projects from a fundraising perspective.
• Implement the fundraising aspects of the projects through the launch phase of the project.
• Coordinate DM staff to assist with implementation.
• Develop rollout/usage plans for each project.
• Monitor and report on fundraising results.
• 5 -10 years of direct marketing fundraising experience either in a non-profit or agency setting and have a proven track record of delivering results on-time and on budget.
• Excellent project management, organization and communication skills are a must.
• The ability to work independently and find solutions to problems while working on multiple projects will be critical.
• Experience working in an environment where coordinating the work of those who are not direct reports and delivering projects on behalf of multiple stakeholders will also be critical to success.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.