Do you enjoy providing support to a company Vice President? If so this may be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role you will be responsible for providing full and diversified project and administrative support, proactively creating processes to efficiently support the Vice Presidents' workload and advancing the progress of division-wide projects and initiatives. This position requires extensive experience and very strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization on behalf of the VPs and department heads within Habitat for Humanity's Global Programs (GP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the VP's
• Triage requests from others for the VP's, responding to routine inquiries, resolving issues, and providing information on behalf of the VP
• Coordinate calendar, make travel arrangements, screen/prioritize mail and phone calls
• Prepare presentations for internal and external, as well as international board, SLT, and AVP meetings
• Support external partnerships and donor relations
• Prepare meeting agendas, research and prepare reports, write memos
• Plan workshops/conferences: organize logistics, coordinate agenda, document proceedings, follow up with notes, action items, and scheduling of subsequent meetings as required
• Assist with onboarding new hires
Support GP and VIE directors and their departments
• Prepare presentations for internal and external conferences, donor meetings and proposals
• Develop reports, training and promotional materials
• Support annual planning, budget preparation and monitoring
• Provide prioritized support to disaster programs and other projects/initiatives as assigned (e.g., WATSAN, urban, secure tenure) within division
Coordinate communications of divisional program initiatives
• Coordinate the process of collecting, producing and documenting program information
• Facilitate content management
• Ensure research and production of collateral materials: program summaries, concept notes, case studies
• Facilitate coordination with other HFHI departments to achieve operational alignment, accountability, problem solving and increased awareness and understanding of GP initiatives and operations
Support Global Program resource development activity with technical donors and partners
• Support teams at various stages of the donor and non-donor partnership development cycle: gather prospect research, prepare proposals and presentations, coordinate meetings, implement planning, prepare contracts and other duties as assigned
• Hold primary responsibility for communicating the ongoing operational aspects of assigned partnerships and fulfilling contractual reporting obligations
• Support the interaction with other HFHI departments (e.g., Resource Development, Finance, National Organizations, Area Offices, US Office, Communications, etc.) on behalf of assigned partners
• Support the cultivation of ongoing relationships
Education and Experience:
Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
6 years minimum experience with 5 years as an executive assistant or senior level administrative experience
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
This proactive self-starter must be flexible, collaborative, and able to multi task in a fast paced environment. Must have strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail. Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive issues, and be a problem solver. Outstanding people skills and high emotional intelligence in order to proactively anticipate VP's needs, and interact with all levels of the organization and external customers.
Needs excellent written and verbal communications skills. The person in this role must be able to articulate information clearly to wide range of people. Communications with staff in affiliate and field offices from areas both within and outside the US will be included in this role. High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize is important. Must be able to execute tasks within defined timelines.
Minimum 5 years in an executive administrative assistant or senior level administrative experience. Must be able and willing to work some evenings/weekends and travel as needed.
Drivers License required.