Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley seeks a full-time office manager to assist in providing affordable housing for families and individuals living in Flathead County.
Full-time: 40 hours per week
Hourly: $12 per hour
Benefits: Health, vacation
Supervisor: Executive director
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services.
- Manages database.
- Responsible for mailings.
- Administers programs, projects of processes specific to the operation of the organization.
- May serve as liaison with others within and outside the affiliate regarding administrative issues such as purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- Assists with orientation of new employees and volunteers.
- Assists in coordinating board meetings.
- Assists in tracking grants.
- Assists business manager in maintaining complete and systematic sets of records of business transactions.
- Tracks donors and fundraising campaigns using database reports.
- Monitors expenses and income with annual budget.
- Assists family selection coordinator with the selection, processing and retention of homeowner families.
- Responsible for maintaining homeowner files.
- Oversee homeowner sweat equity requirements.
- Assists family selection in maintaining communication with homeowners.
- Assists volunteer coordinator in scheduling volunteer groups.
- Assists volunteer coordinator in maintaining communication with volunteers.
- An associate’s degree or at least two years of experience.
- Advanced computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel and database management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Conscientious with the ability to be a team player and perform tasks as needed.
- Excellent written and speaking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete job assignments on deadline.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent record keeping.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Christine Morris, executive director