Chatham Habitat for Humanity is seeking a construction site supervisor.
- Work with a dedicated and mission-driven team.
- Oversee the day-to-day construction activity on specific job sites.
- Work with other staff, volunteers and partner families to build and remodel energy-efficient, affordable, quality houses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience in construction, engineering or related field.
- Computer skills in MS Office, Excel and other common computer applications.
- Detail oriented and committed to quality work.
- Five years of residential construction experience.
- Able to do physical work, climb ladders, work in tight or high spaces and stand for four hours at a time.
- Need to have knowledge about green building and energy-efficient construction.
- Need to have good people skills, be well organized, and be able to work well with others and independently.
- Previous experience with Habitat for Humanity desirable, but not required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Helpful if have teaching or training experience, advanced construction skills and credentials and/or construction safety training desirable.
- Position will be 25-29 hours per week.
Pay commensurate with experience and skill level.
For more information, contact Construction Director Harvey Harman at email@example.com .