At Habitat for Humanity MidOhio, our mission is to eliminate poverty housing and provide safe, decent affordable homes for hardworking, low-income families in Franklin and Licking Counties.
We have an excellent opportunity for a resource development administrator to join the organization. Reporting directly to the resource development director, this position is responsible for the affiliate’s resource development database and information to support meeting and achieving the financial expectations of the fundraising strategies.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage the donor database to ensure information is accurate, current and useful for analyzing donor trends, tracking donor activities and identifying opportunities to increase donations.
- Develop and implement data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes. Build and re-design database architecture to proactively meet the needs of the affiliate.
- Create and implement policies and requirements for data entry, usage and privacy across the affiliate.
- Manage donor perfect database access and privileges for all affiliate staff and trouble shoot issues across departments. Perform system audits and oversee long-term cleanup projects.
- Analyze donor giving to determine sources and reasons for giving to lead to enhanced and increased solicitations. Oversee coding and response analysis for annual fund appeals. Provide recommendations and guidance to department colleagues.
- Process donations into the donor database, generate acknowledgment letters for donations and coordinate direct mailings through third party vendor to solicit donations. Oversee the mailing lists and donor recognition lists.
- Provide administrative support to department and participates in affiliate level projects and assignments.
- Design and updates resources development information on the affiliate’s website.
- Communicate regularly both internally and externally, including regular contact with the Adopt-a-House group leaders.
- Support and coordinate donor cultivation and stewardship activities.
- Serve as point of contact with finance for audits, data coordination and reconciliations. Generate donor report for the board of directors, CEO, CFO and resource development director.
- Maintain the department vendor listings and relationships as needed.
- Perform other duties and assignments as defined by the resource development director.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience in nonprofit organizations in similar positions.
- Understanding of database management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Advanced MS Office and database skills/knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work well with staff, donors and volunteers.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to work independently with general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends and evenings on an infrequent basis, but as needed.
Please send your resume using reference #HFHMO-RDA to careers@HabitatMidOhio.org . Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
3140 Westerville Road, Columbus, Ohio 43224