Habitat’s innovative programs are the driving force behind our success worldwide and the Program Development Manager is responsible for building the capacity and providing the integral support to our National Organizations throughout the Asia Pacific region. As the Program Development Manager, you will support the National Organizations by developing and promoting well-articulated, donor-attractive programs that provide clear linkages between the interests of the specific country needs, Habitat’s mission, and the goals of Foundations, Organizations and Institutions that provide vitally needed support in the areas.
1. Build capacity of critical National Organization management and staff in areas such as programming, donor identification, development of sustainable donor relationships, and nurturing of multifaceted cross- regional learning and inter-departmental team collaboration.
2. Identify, evaluate, and articulate recommendations to improve projects to strengthen projects to attract future donors.
3. Interact with Government representatives, donors, area leadership team, and National Organization staff.
The Program Development Manager will be based out of our Asia Pacific satellite office, located in the Manila area and may involve up to 25% travel to the field. Our Asia Pacific region includes close to 25 National Organizations and Branch offices spread throughout the region reached over 35,000 families in fiscal year 2012. We assist communities through a wide variety of programs that include new construction, rehabs to current homes, repairs, incremental improvements to housing in stages, disaster response, technical assistance, and assistance in securing much needed land tenure.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 5+ years of international experience
3. 3+ years of international development, with program management or program development responsibilities
4. Experience in partnership or resource development work with foundations or aid agencies
5. Fluency in written and spoken English
1. Master’s degree
2. Familiarity with construction technology
Candidates please cut and paste your cover letter and CV/Resume into our applicant tracking system as ONE DOCUMENT when applying.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.