Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County is seeking a director of family services. This person will be responsible for leading and developing the organization’s recruitment, selection, preparation and aftercare of homeowners.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Certification as a housing counselor or the ability to attain certification is required.
- Mastery of case management skills and knowledge of community development principles are desired.
- Experience developing and delivering training is desired.
- The ability to manage volunteers is required.
- The ability to work collaboratively is required.
Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County is committed to an inclusive workplace and is seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Please submit cover letters and resumes to the following emails: