Where to find upcoming RV Care-A-Vanner builds
How to register for an RV Care-A-Vanner build
- Select a build from the RV Care-A-Vanners builds list .
- Click on individual builds to read further details about each opportunity. At the bottom of each detailed build information page is a link that allows you to immediately register for the build. (First-time participants will need to create a user name and password that will be needed each time you register for a build.)
- If you have problems or questions, please call 1-800-422-4828 , ext. 7534, or e-mail email@example.com , to contact an RV Care-A-Vanner coordinator. Be sure to include the spelling of your last name and your zip code in phone or email messages.
To ensure equal opportunity for all RV Care-A-Vanners, the following build registration rules apply
- Parrticipation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each RV Care-A-Vanner volunteer may register for his or her RV only.
- Do not attend an RV Care-A-Vanner build unless you have confirmation for that build by the RV coordinator and have received the build information packet from the team leader.
Approximately six weeks before a build, the team leader will send an information packet via e-mail to all registered participants. The information packet will contain directions, parking arrangements, contact information and additional details about the build. If you are a registered participant and have not received an information packet four weeks prior to your build, contact the RV coordinator.
If you must withdraw from a build before it starts, notify the RV Care-A-Vanner coordinator right away so a replacement can be contacted.
To join an ongoing build — where affiliates continuously use and accommodate RV Care-A-Vanners—check our online list of available ongoing builds . For these builds, contact the affiliate directly to confirm your trip with them.
After you are registered for a build
If the build you want to join is full, you can register online to be placed on the waitlist. If a cancellation occurs, Habitat for Humanity International will contact the first name on the waitlist to fill the vacancy. It is not uncommon for the first few names on the waitlist to end up being invited to the build. If you are on a waitlist and change your mind, please ask the RV coordinator to remove your name from the list.