25th anniversary event registration
Amenities and accomodations
- On-site: The fairgrounds are large but the campsites are tight, with few full hookup sites. There is a huge variation in the length and width of the sites, so you will have to trust the staff to match you with a site that fits. Included in your rally fee will be two pump-outs by a honey wagon. Your campsite fee is being subsidized by the RV Care-a-Vanner program to keep the event affordable.
If you desire more amenities and there are no more sites available in that category, you can be put on the waitlist for that build number, but please also sign up for your second choice so you have a spot reserved. If a spot opens up for the build number for which you are waitlisted, you will be notified and given the opportunity to swap.
- Off-site: you must make your own reservations. We have a deal with the La Quinta Inn East. Just mention Habitat for Humanity to get the $62 per night rate. The hotel is located just off I-44 at Exit 80. The phone number is 417-520-8800.
How to register
Please print this guide to have in front of you when you register
- Build and rally
- Go to our Build registration page
- Look for Springfield, Mo., April 21-May 4, 2014
- Choose an RV site from the list below. PLEASE sign up for the smallest site you can fit in.
- GV14-0061: Small full-hookup site: Less than 15 feet wide. $335
- GV14-0062: Medium full-hookup site: 15-18 feet wide. $335
- GV14-0063: Big rig full-hookup site: Larger than 18 feet wide. $335
- GV14-0064: Small water and electric site: Less than 15 feet wide. $270
- GV14-0065: Medium water and electric site: 15-18 feet wide. $270
- GV14-0066: Big rig water and electric site: Larger than 18 feet wide. $270
- GV14-0067: Small electric-only site: Less than 15 feet wide. $215
- GV14-0068: Medium electric-only site: 15-18 feet wide. $215
- GV14-0069: Big rig electric-only site: Larger than 18 feet wide. $215
- GV14-0070: Build and rally dry camping. $190
- Rally only
- Go to our build registration page
- Look for Springfield, Mo., April 26-29, 2014
- Choose an RV site from the list below
- GV14-0071: Rally only dry camping. $150
- GV14-0072: Rally only, staying off-site. $140
- You will receive an initial confirmation from Lu Tillotson at the registration desk.
- Later, you will receive a confirmation from Kelly Sosland (email@example.com/830-456-2672) that you are booked for the build and rally with your requested amenities, or for the rally alone.
- Your individual site assignment will be made at a later date.
- By check only, mailed to:
RV Care-A-Vanner desk
121 Habitat Street
Americus, Ga., 31709
- Make the check payable to the RV Care-A-Vanner Program
- Be sure to write "25th Anniversary registration" in the check memo
There is a $75 cancellation fee prior to March 21, 2014. There will be no refunds after that date.