- Registration fees may be paid by credit card through the CVENTS registration.
- Checks should be made out to Habitat for Humanity International after CVENTS registration has been completed.
- All checks must include “2015 YLC” and the participant’s name on the memo line.
- Send checks to:
Young Leaders Conference
Habitat for Humanity International
121 Habitat St.
Americus, GA 31709
- All prices are per person. A group leader can register multiple participants during online registration, but each attendee will have to be registered using a unique email address.
- Registration fees include access to meetings, materials and meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast. Fees do not include travel or lodging. Please do not pay the registration fee if you are applying for a registration grant until you have been notified of your grant status.
- Participants must be age 14 or older. Participants under 18 must have at least one chaperone (25 years or older) for every five students. Underage waivers are available to complete in the registration forms.