- Early bird registration is $110 (June 1-Sept. 20)
- Regular registration is $150 (Sept. 21-Oct. 19)
- Late registration is $200 (after Oct. 20)
- Registration scholarships cover registration fees for up to three participants (through Sept. 1).
- Registration fees may be paid by credit card through the CVENTS registration.
- Checks should be made out to Habitat for Humanity International after CVENTS registration has been completed.
- All checks must include “2014 YLC” and the participant’s name on the memo line.
- Send checks to:
Youth Leadership Conference & Young Leaders Summit
Habitat for Humanity International
121 Habitat St.
Americus, GA 31709
- All prices are per person.
- Registration fees include access to meetings, materials and meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast. Fees do not include travel or lodging. Please do not pay the registration fee if you are applying for a registration grant until you have been notified of your grant status.
- Limit of six representatives (not including affiliate members or advisers) per group. If your school has multiple groups, you can bring up to six students from Collegiate Challenge, six from a campus chapter as well as six total from a Youth United group. You may also bring an adviser for each group and an affiliate representative. There is not a limit on the number of representatives for young professional groups.
- Participants must be age 14 or older. Participants under 18 must have at least one chaperone (21 years or older) for every five students. Underage waivers are available to complete in the registration forms.