Collegiate Challenge online registration
Welcome to Collegiate Challenge spring break 2015!
Thank you for choosing to spend your spring break working in partnership with
Habitat for Humanity. If you haven't done so already please read the
Frequently Asked Questions
section of the Collegiate Challenge Web page before registering online.
It will guide you through the registration and confirmation process.
Spring break registration dates
Early-bird registration: Begins Monday, Oct. 13, at 9 a.m. EDT.
Open registration: Begins Wednesday, Oct. 15, at 9 a.m. EDT.
Before you register online:
- Team leaders: Only one person from each group can register online.
Before registering please designate one person to be your contact person.
This individual can register your group for multiple trips.
- When using the online registration system register only for the
number and location of trips that you plan to take.
Registering for trips that you might not take will remove the affiliate's
availability for other participants. If any group is found in violation of
this request it will be banned from using the online registration system.
- By completing the online portion of the registration process you are only "holding"
your participation at a host affiliate; - your spots are not saved until you
confirm your registration by submitting the program fee.
- Once you have completed the online registration process, you will need to
contact the Collegiate Challenge office to make any changes to the information
you have provided. This includes team leader contact information,
host affiliate location or changes in the size of your team.
Sign up as your group's leader
To take advantage of the online registration system for spring break, you will need to either:
- Find your pre-existing group listed on our website
(if your group has done a trip in the past).
- Find your school or group.
- If you find your group listed, enter your information to become your group's team leader.
- Request that a new group profile be created
(if your group is new to Collegiate Challenge).
- Send an email to ColChal@habitat.org with:
"I want online registration" in the subject line.
- Please include:
- Team leader name, email and phone.
- Group name.
- School/church/organization name.
- ZIP code.
Log in as group leader:
I have signed up my group's leader for this year: