Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association
We mobilize our alumni as hearts, hands and voices to strengthen Habitat’s societal impact and inspire action to end substandard housing through the Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association.
We offer value to our alumni members through networking, personal and professional development, relationship building, special partnerships and engagement over a lifetime of service.
As a member of our alumni association, you can participate individually or as part of a local chapter.
Our program's objectives are to:
- Strengthen alumni connections between current AmeriCorps members, alums and Habitat for Humanity.
- Deepen the commitment of AmeriCorps members and alums to Habitat, our mission and the cause of affordable housing.
- Foster leadership through education, professional development/training, volunteer engagement, networking and employment opportunities.
- Activate alumni as advocates, educated voters and community leaders.
- Energize members and alums to help with the organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Track alumni and measure their impact beyond their year of service.
Benefits available to our alumni
Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association newsletter
You can join the Habitat AmeriCorps Facebook group to stay connected and learn about our upcoming events, opportunities and resources.
Please take a few minutes of your time to share your story of service by taking our survey.
For questions about the Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association, you can email us at email@example.com.