Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association
The Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association mobilizes Habitat AmeriCorps alumni as hearts, hands and voices to strengthen Habitat for Humanity’s societal impact and inspire action to end substandard housing.
HAAA offers value to Habitat AmeriCorps alumni through networking and relationship building; personal and professional development; special partnerships; and engagement over a lifetime of service. Members can participate individually, or as part of a local Chapter.
The objectives are to establish a program that:
- Strengthens alumni connections between current AmeriCorps members, alums and Habitat for Humanity.
- Deepens commitment of AmeriCorps members and alums to Habitat for Humanity, our mission and the cause of poverty housing.
- Fosters leadership through education, professional development/training, volunteer engagement, networking and employment opportunities.
- Activates alumni as advocates, educated voters and community leaders.
- Energizes members and alums to help with the organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Tracks alumni and measures their impact beyond their year of service.
Benefits available to our alumni
Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association newsletter
Join the Habitat AmeriCorps Facebook group to stay connected and learn about our upcoming events, opportunities and resources!
Please take a few minutes to share your story of service with us by taking a survey.
For questions about the Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association, email us at email@example.com.