Trips and events
Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association
Stay connected with your fellow alums and our mission through trips and events hosted by our Habitat AmeriCorps Alumni Association.
We invite alumni to join current AmeriCorps members at Build-a-Thon each spring and summer. At Build-a-Thon, you can build and share your experience of life after AmeriCorps.
Our online event fundraising through Share.Habitat makes it easy for you to afford the participation fee and gets others involved in our cause.
Global Village trips
We encourage you to check back here periodically for information on upcoming Global Village trips for alums. If you are interested in leading a Global Village trip for alums, please email AmeriCorpsAlums@habitat.org.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service: Third Monday in January
- AmeriCorps Week: Annually, usually in March
- National Volunteer Week: Third week in April
- United We Serve, 9/11 National Day of Service and Remembrance: September 11
- Make a Difference Day: Fourth Saturday in October
Habitat for Humanity
- Build-a-Thon: Annually, spring and summer
- Women Build events: Varies by affiliate
- Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project: Annually, fall
- Habitat on the Hill conference: Annually, winter
- World Habitat Day: First Monday in October
- Disaster Response events
Habitat for Humanity and AmeriCorps
- National Service Leadership Conference: Annually, fall