Administrative Support - Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity International is continuously seeking volunteers to provide administrative support at our operational headquarters. Various volunteer service opportunities become available on an as-need basis, to serve within departments such as Women Build, Global Village, and Youth Programs.
Volunteers may be eligible to receive a small living allowance and a spot in our volunteer housing.
Training will be provided.
General assignments include:
- Providing general administrative support to the department as needed.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, other volunteers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Be willing to serve for at least 3 months
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Be a team-player
- Have good organizational skills and understanding of basic office equipment
- Have solid computer skills
- Be enthusiastic, creative, and self-motivated
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
Habitat for Humanity engages people of all ages and backgrounds in addressing community needs.
|Job Position Type:||US Volunteer|
|Job Position Category:||Volunteer Opportunity|
|Auto Req ID:||119BR|