Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an individual to volunteer in our Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives department. This opportunity will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Receive and log incoming calls from affiliates on logo compliance and any inquiries from the Affiliate Support Center.
- Responding to voicemails from affiliates on logo compliance.
- Get a list of the non-compliant affiliates (hopefully with specific issues) the reach out to inform of current status and offer assistance.
- Then provide follow-up within prescribed time window report back to BSSI and Good Standing.
- Update department calendar.
- Keep minutes from monthly departmental meetings.
- Order tracking.
- Calendar ship date and communicate with vendor and/or recipient depending on delivery situation.
- Track new item introduction on online store (seasonal purchases from spring and summer).
- Inventory review on online store.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with internet research and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, etc.
- Customer service or account management experience.
- Marketing or event experience a plus.
- Familiarity with salesforce a plus but not required.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
Habitat for Humanity engages people of all ages and backgrounds in addressing community needs.
|Job Position Type:||US Volunteer|
|Job Position Category:||Volunteer Opportunity|
|Auto Req ID:||114BR|