Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an individual to volunteer in our Brand Strategy & Special Initiatives department. This opportunity will be based in either Atlanta or Americus.
• Receive and log incoming calls from affiliates on logo compliance and any inquiries from the ASC.
• Responding to voicemails from affiliates on logo compliance.
• Get a list of the non-compliant affiliates (hopefully with specific issues) the reach out to inform of current status and offer assistance
• Then provide follow-up within prescribed time window report back to BSSI and Good Standing
• Update department calendar
• Keep minutes from monthly departmental meetings
Brand Promotion & Products
• Order tracking
• Calendar ship date and communicate with vendor and/or recipient depending on delivery situation
• Track new item introduction on online store (seasonal purchases from spring and summer)
• Inventory review on online store
• Basic knowledge of computer software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Familiarity with internet research and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, etc.
• Customer service or account management experience
• Marketing or event experience a plus
• Familiarity with salesforce a plus but not required
|Posting Id:||55 512|
|City:||Atlanta or Americus|
|Requisition Category:||US Volunteer|