PA, Chalfont - Resource Development Director
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County is seeking a seasoned resource development director.
The resource development director is responsible for increasing the capacity of Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County to build simple decent affordable housing. The primary focus of this position is to establish and maintain relationships in order to secure funding for the ongoing sustainability of our affiliate.
- Plan and implement all fundraising strategies including but not limited to appeals, sponsorships, grants and special events.
- Ensure compliance with all funding requirements established by all donors, foundations, institutions and government entities.
Skills and experience preferred
- Experience of four to six years in raising funds for a nonprofit organization.
- Firm understanding of fund development concepts and principles.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, with demonstrated experience in Word, Excel and common nonprofit database software programs.
Please send your resume to Florence Kawoczka at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.