SC, Greenville - Family Services Director
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County is seeking a director of family services. This person will be responsible for leading and developing the organization’s recruitment, selection, preparation and aftercare of homeowners.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Certification as a housing counselor or the ability to attain certification is required.
- Mastery of case management skills and knowledge of community development principles are desired.
- Experience developing and delivering training is desired.
- The ability to manage volunteers is required.
- The ability to work collaboratively is required.
Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County is committed to an inclusive workplace and is seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Please submit cover letters and resumes to the following emails: