Youth Leadership Conference registration -- Habitat for Humanity Int'l 1
Youth Leadership Conference registration
The 2013 Youth Leadership Conference will be held Nov. 1-3 in Washington, D.C.
• Early-bird registration (through May 31) is $120
• Registration (June 1-Oct. 1) is $140
• Late registration (after Oct. 1) is $160
• Presenter is $100. You must have received confirmation that your workshop has been accepted; limit two presenters per workshop.
• Sponsor rate is $250. Sponsors must complete our workshop/presenter proposal in order to secure a booth in our exhibit hall.
* Limit of six representatives (not including affiliate members or advisors) per group. if your school has multiple groups, you can bring up to six students from Collegiate Challenge, six from a Campus Chapter and six Youth United. You may also bring an adviser for each for each group and an affiliate representative. Participants must be 14 or older; those under 18 must have at least one chaperone (21 years or older) for every five students. Each participant must complete an individual registration. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Through State Farm, Youth Programs will again offer registration grants.
Deadline: May 15
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Registration fees may be paid by credit card or check.
- Checks should be made out to Habitat for Humanity International.
- All checks must include “2013 YLC” and the participant’s name on the memo line.
- Send checks to
Youth Programs: Attn: Rebecca McWhorter
Habitat for Humanity International
121 Habitat St.
Americus, GA 31709
- We are unable to provide refunds for the conference for any reason.
- All prices are per person.
- Registration fees include access to meetings, materials and meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast. Fees do not include travel or lodging. Please do not pay the registration fee if you are applying for a registration grant until you have been notified of your grant status.
- Limit of six representatives (not including affiliate members or advisers) per group. If your school has multiple groups, you can bring up to six students from Collegiate Challenge, six from a Campus Chapter as well as six total from Youth United. You may also bring an adviser for each group and an affiliate representative.
- Participants must be age 14 or older. Participants under 18 must have at least one chaperone (21 years or older) for every five students.