How to become a Habitat for Humanity cause marketing partner
Co-branded marketing partnerships provide opportunities for your company, its employees and consumers to get involved in a worthy cause. Proceeds from the sponsorship of Habitat’s promotions directly support our Global Mission Fund, which is used to transform communities across the globe.
For a list of our current cause-related promotions, please visit our Partner Promotions page.
Inspire your consumers and employees
In today's economy, 79 percent of Americans will switch brands to support a cause they believe in (Cone/Duke University Behavioral Cause Study, 2008).
Some of the ways in which you can get involved:
- Percentage-of-sales donations.
- Redemption-based donations.
- Event-driven fundraising.
- Targeted packaging.
Habitat is a highly rated charity that adheres to:
- The Better Business Bureau's Standards for Charity Accountability.
- InterAction’s Standards of Excellence, Section 5.
Interested companies should: