Affliate Support Center Specialist
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a knowledgeable and customer service oriented Support Center Specialist at our Operational Headquarters located in Americus, Georgia.
The Affiliate Support Center exists to help Habitat for Humanity affiliates throughout North America effectively operate, succeed and grow. It helps affiliates implement their work and serve more families. This support can be as simple as guiding a caller to the right place on the intranet, or as complex as providing guidance in a crisis. The Affiliate Support Center tracks interactions with affiliates in a customer-relationship management database so that other staff members can provide service based on each affiliate’s unique needs.
The Support Center Specialist acts as a key resource, providing extended knowledge, interpretation, guidance and application of organizational policies and best practices for Habitat for Humanity affiliates in the US and Canada, State Support Organizations, Campus Chapters, and ReStores.
* Respond to incoming calls, emails and referrals which typically require more than a “one and done” interaction
* Provide medium- to long-term engagement coaching for affiliates in application of best practices for specific areas of infrastructure such as family services, board training or volunteer coordination
* Provide medium- to long-term engagement coaching for small to medium affiliates in applying best practices for building capacity
* Respond and act as an intermediary to complaints from or about affiliates or internal departments following the established organizational protocol
* Represent the Affiliate Support Center at conferences, summits and learning events
* Provide “voice of the affiliate” as needed internally using support experiences
* Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
* Proven critical thinking skills in finding solutions given comparable situations and information
* Proven customer service skills in providing support to a variety of organizational sizes and knowledge levels
* Strong verbal and written communication skills using a variety of channels and mediums
* Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with a variety of demographics
* Knowledge of affiliate operations and how they relate to Habitat for Humanity International preferred
* Knowledge of Habitat for Humanity International affiliate support systems, offerings and practices preferred
* Proven professional conflict resolution skills
* Result driven individual who can multitask and work both independently and as a team player
* Problem solver with strong analytical and organizational skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Candidates: please copy and paste your resume AND cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT into the online system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veterans/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||57 917|