Corporate Development Officer
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Corporate Development Officer. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Corporate Relations, this position is responsible for developing national and global corporate partnerships in support of HFHI’s mission. S/he will work closely with development leadership and key HFHI program stakeholders to maximize fundraising opportunities primarily through strategic partnership with Fortune 500 companies and other major corporations headquartered within the Great Lakes region. S/he will manage a portfolio of prospects representing approximately 20% of the U.S. and will be responsible for a revenue goal of $8-$10 million annually. This position will be based at HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
• Create a market development/sales strategy for assigned territory.
• Define account-specific strategies that deepen partner engagement with Habitat and foster mutually-beneficial, sustainable, mission-centered partnerships.
• Implement effective strategies to position HFHI for short and long-term revenue growth including the diversification of the partner industry portfolio and comprehensive solicitations across multiple funding channels (i.e., gift in kind, cause related marketing, workplace giving/employee engagement, sponsorship, grants).
PROSPECT MANAGEMENT AND SOLICITATION
• Maintain an adequate pipeline of potential partnerships in assigned territory through systematic and ongoing prospecting activities; proactively pursue business networking opportunities and establish relationships with business leaders in major metropolitan areas to seek qualified leads.
• Qualify prospects and design effective partnership programs based upon knowledge of partner business and CSR objectives and alignment with Habitat funding priorities.
• Collaborate with HFHI leadership to develop relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels across partner organizations.
• Develop comprehensive solicitation plans that outline stakeholder involvement and strategic approach for cultivation and solicitation of partner commitment.
• Develop and deliver creative and powerful presentations and proposals for corporate partnership opportunities; ensure organizational leadership involved in pitch are briefed and prepared for meetings.
• Negotiate deal terms and collaborate with HFHI legal and finance teams to ensure compliance.
• Function as primary HFHI contact for key partnerships and prospects throughout the territory.
• Transition day-to-day project management of partnership implementation to Corporate Partner Services Manager; collaborate closely to ensure 100% partner satisfaction through thoughtful stewardship and best-in-class customer service.
• Maintain and expand existing corporate partner relationships through on-going communication and solicitation as appropriate; ensure timely renewals and continued partnership growth YOY.
• Leverage opportunities for high-touch stewardship such as invitations to HFHI events and executive-led volunteer experiences, customized stewardship reports, etc.
•Establish strong relationships with HFH affiliate Executive Directors and resource development teams as well as HFHI regional staff; lead the collaborative development efforts among Habitat for Humanity entities and alliances within the assigned geographic territory.
•Provide leadership and training as appropriate to affiliate and regional staff regarding major account development.
•Identify opportunities to share prospects with HFHI resource development colleagues and local Habitat affiliates, as appropriate.
Reporting & Analysis
•Provide accurate activity and pipeline reports including revenue and expense forecasts as required.
•Maintain current prospect and partner records in donor management system.
• Experience in securing complex, six-and seven-figure multiyear commitments from Fortune 500 companies.
• Working knowledge of principles of corporate social responsibility, cause marketing, employee engagement and sponsorship preferred.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Highly collaborative.
• Strong attention to detail/organizational skills.
• Solution-oriented with commitment to delivering excellent internal and external customer service.
• Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities; ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively manage HFHI resources including travel expenses.
• Computer literate; able to use word-processing, spreadsheet, database and project software.
• Working knowledge of BBEC and Team Approach preferred.
• Knowledge of and passion for Habitat's worldwide mission preferred.
Candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||57 874|