International Direct Marketing Director
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
This position is based in Atlanta GA
Habitat for Humanity International(HFHI) is seeking an International Direct Marketing Director. Reporting to the Deputy Director, Direct Marketing our ideal candidate will seek to expand our global funding sources. Investments will be made in key fundraising markets (2 countries in the initial phase with more in future phases) focusing on building small sum, individual giving programs.
To help launch, oversee and monitor international, small-sum fundraising initiatives utilizing the strategic investment fund set up by Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI).
• Development of direct marketing entry strategies for new fundraising markets.
• Coordinate the set-up of operations in new fundraising markets including the identification/hiring of consulting firms and working with National Offices to recruit staff and acquire proper resources.
• Monitor the performance of new fundraising markets versus the agreed business plans, and provide advice to the local teams (both consultants and National Office staff) to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
• Work with senior management teams and /or consultants in the pilot countries on market reviews to identify new or underdeveloped fundraising opportunities.
• Provide hands-on support and advice to fundraising teams on their fundraising activities. Transfer knowledge and skills to build fundraising capabilities.
• Monitor the performance of investments made and provide advice where changes need to be made to plans.
• Provide monthly and quarterly reports to Senior Management tracking progress of direct marketing revenue generation and project milestones.
• Other responsibilities
• Market scanning to identify emerging trends and fundraising opportunities (especially those that can be scaled and /or replicated in other markets).
• Document and disseminate learning, case studies and best practices to help inform future strategic investments in global fundraising.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 6-10 years of success in individual giving fundraising with a focus on small-sum giving
• Experience in developing business plans for new products or market entry
• Well developed consulting skills: Ability to listen and communicate well. Experience of managing senior stakeholders. Strong negotiating skills
• Experience in developing people and/or in training
• Structured and organized. Able to cut through complexity. Strong problem solver
• Experience of other private sector fundraising such as corporates, foundations, major giving and events
• Current market knowledge of fundraising in Europe and Asia
• Experience of setting up new fundraising operations
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and needs
• Culturally sensitive
• Ability and willingness to undertake long-haul travel is an essential requirement of this job.
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 014|