Manager, Affiliate Support Center
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking an seasoned professional for the role of Manager, Affiliate Support Center. Reporting to the director, US/Canada Support Services Center, this position is based in our Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia.
The Affiliate Support Center (ASC) provides answers and advice to 1,5000 affiliates across the US and Canada to help Habitat for Humanity affiliates throughout North America effectively operate, succeed and grow by providing call center phone support to the affiliates to assist them in implementing their work and serve more families. The ASC provides a wide range of support from basic information to consultation on implementation of programs.
* Personnel management including training, counseling, evaluation, staffing and mentoring for a team of 10 - 12 including 2 supervisors and 1 administrator
* Ensure First in Class service for over 40,000 interactions per year
* Using multiple communication methods, ensure team communication is timely, accurate and appropriate
* Ensure documentation of interactions and information using Salesforce.com CRM
* Provide training directly and indirectly on a wide variety of topics affecting affiliates on a day-to-day basis
* Manage internal and external relationships, expectations and ASC program participation
* Provide feedback, strategies and planning for expanding ACS value to affiliates
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, non-profit or other related field
* 5+ years of experience overseeing all aspects of personnel management for a team of 10 or more
* 3+ years of direct or indirect non-profit or small business operations consulting preferred
* Results-oriented problem solver who sets the pace and tone for accomplishing goals
* Proven communication skills with a variety of demographics using a variety of communication methods.
* Proven conflict resolution skills in a B2B and B2c environment
* Knowledge of Habitat for Humanity affiliates, State Support Organizations, ReStore operations and HFHI support systems, offerings and practices preferred
* Proficient in the use of MS Office suite programs with emphasis on excel
* Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management programs such as SalesForce preferred
Candidates: please copy and paste your resume AND cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT into the online system.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Function:||Operations, US Affiliate, US Programs|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Salaried|
|Auto Req ID:||40BR|