Manager - Donor Relations & Stewardship
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is seeking a Manager - Donor Relations & Stewardship. In collaboration with the Resource Development Leadership Team, the Manager - Donor Relations & Stewardship will create and oversee comprehensive stewardship programs and plans for donors. This position is located in the Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities to include:
* Develop, manage, and implement an annual budget plan as well as a multi-year business plan for donor cultivation, stewardship, and special events.
* Provide oversight and direction for the execution of special donor cultivation and stewardship events and Hope Journey trips.
* Guide the establishment of policies, activities, and goals for donor relations through a thorough understanding and knowledge of best practices in peer and leading institutions.
* Manage and supervise the Donor Relations team, and participate fully in its building, strengthening, and impact.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years related experience
* Project management experience required; experience in a business environment or large non-profit prefered
* Prior experience managing and leading a team
* Well-developed communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects with variable deadlines
* Ability to manage workload through delegation, execution and buisness process development
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and project software
* International field experience preferred
Please cut and paste your cover letter and resume as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system, when applying.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Posting Id:||58 043|