MT, Kalispell - Office Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley seeks a full-time office manager to assist in providing affordable housing for families and individuals living in Flathead County.
Full-time: 40 hours per week
Hourly: $12 per hour
Benefits: Health, vacation
Supervisor: Executive director
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services.
- Manages database.
- Responsible for mailings.
- Administers programs, projects of processes specific to the operation of the organization.
- May serve as liaison with others within and outside the affiliate regarding administrative issues such as purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- Assists with orientation of new employees and volunteers.
- Assists in coordinating board meetings.
- Assists in tracking grants.
- Assists business manager in maintaining complete and systematic sets of records of business transactions.
- Tracks donors and fundraising campaigns using database reports.
- Monitors expenses and income with annual budget.
- Assists family selection coordinator with the selection, processing and retention of homeowner families.
- Responsible for maintaining homeowner files.
- Oversee homeowner sweat equity requirements.
- Assists family selection in maintaining communication with homeowners.
- Assists volunteer coordinator in scheduling volunteer groups.
- Assists volunteer coordinator in maintaining communication with volunteers.
- An associate’s degree or at least two years of experience.
- Advanced computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel and database management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Conscientious with the ability to be a team player and perform tasks as needed.
- Excellent written and speaking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete job assignments on deadline.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent record keeping.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Christine Morris, executive director