OH, Findlay - Habitat ReStore Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Findlay/Hancock County Ohio is seeking a full-time manager for its Habitat ReStore located in Findlay OH. Habitat seeks to put God’s love into action, to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.
- Generate revenue, meet budgets and maintain profitability objectives in support of Habitat’s operations through the acquisition, management, and marketing of Habitat ReStore products.
- Implement and drive donation program for Habitat ReStore products.
- Develop long-term, collaborative relationships with community based trade/business groups, churches, donors and others to secure donations.
- Operations management, including consistent, safe and positive development of associates, volunteers and assets in order to provide a high quality donor to customer experience.
Viable candidates will have the following skills:
- A minimum of three years responsible leadership, directing successful teams and accountable for meeting objectives.
- Solid application of interpersonal and communications skills, internally and externally, with groups and individuals.
- Passion for selling, creative problem-solver and a relentless promoter.
- The ability and willingness to call on existing and potential donors to increase merchandise in the store.
- Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and email.
- A history of successfully adapting to rapidly changing conditions with unexpected shifts in priorities.
- Ability to safely lift and position up to 35 pounds. Job could entail occasional bending, kneeling and reaching, often in awkward or tiring positions. Bulk of time will be spent standing, walking and otherwise assisting customers.
Please submit resume, salary and benefit requirements electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 18, 2013.
HFH is an equal opportunity employer.