Salesforce Project Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International, a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry, is currently seeking a seasoned Project Manager to work at their Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. This professional will have the responsibility for overseeing and managing projects primarliy within Salesforce.com including its integration with other systems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
* Delivering projects on-time, within budget and meeting or exceeding client's stated requirements.
* Providing technology solutions to HFHI functional areas.
* Responsible for program level/project level related budgeting and expenditures.
* Responsible for training of end users to meet the needs of the business on new SalesForce functionality.
* Perform basic Salesforce.com administration and fullfilling role of Salesforce.com technology as the subject matter expert in regards to Salesforce.com within HFHI.
* Developing, configuring and implementing new functionality as well as changes and customizations to Salesforce, having an understanding of the business and data requirements to ensure a successful project.
* Provide application production support to end users on the use of the SalesForce System.
* Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
* Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client needs.
* Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Communicates and coordinates changes with development team or partners.
* Develops relationships with stakeholders that foster confidence and communicates effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
* Responsible for facilitation of team and client meetings.
* 5+ years experience working with business applications, project support and data analysis
* Must have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* 1 to 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com and other enterprise applications
* Bachelors Degree in IT, Engineering or related field
* Salesforce.com certification completed or in-progress preferred
* PMP Certification strongly desired or within a year of obtaining
* Ability to transition and train organization on Salesforce.com use
* At least three or more years of progressively responsible positions within Information Systems
* Demonstrated Successful Project Management Experience
Please send your resume and cover letter stating why you wish to work for Habitat as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Title Modifier:||IT|
|Posting Id:||57 934|