SC, Myrtle Beach - Habitat ReStore Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Horry County is seeking a manager for their Habitat ReStore.
Salary range: $30,000 to $35,000
Benefits: Health insurance
- Experienced in retail operations.
- Skillful in branding and marketing.
- Understands good customer service and can deliver it with donors, volunteers, customers and staff.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle and defuse challenging situations with tact, and demonstrate good conflict resolution skills.
- Commitment to a safe, secure, attractive and friendly work environment.
- Ability to train staff and volunteers.
- Management of daily operations and eight staff.
- Operate and manage a 14,000 square foot store and warehouse.
- Develop relationships with donors and increase revenue.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.